Home Living (A Day in the Life)
A common question about senior living communities is “What am I going to do all day?” Some seniors fear they’ll be lonely or bored in a senior living community, or they will lose their independence to choose what to do each day. At Beacon Crest Senior Living of Draper, we want to put those fears to rest.
Our community offers a myriad of daily options, as well as weekly activities that may be harder to accomplish while living at home. We designed Beacon Crest specifically to enjoy the many pleasures of home while also experiencing new adventures and the companionship or friendship with others.
- Friends and family visiting you in your own private living room.
- Grandchildren visiting and playing foosball in our theater room while you bake some fresh cookies in the adjacent kitchen.
- Privately catered family dinner prepared by one of our Executive Chef’s to be held in the beautifully private sunlit garden room.
- Reading a book on the oversized chair near the fire with views of the mountains.
- Sitting at the Kitchen island talking with family, friends, and your Beacon Crest family while watching one of our Executive Chef’s put on a cooking demonstration or have you taste test as they cook.
- Relax outside on the large wrap around porch of our custom home to enjoy the mountains, wildlife, or watch the neighborhood thrive.
- Participate in the daily and weekly arts, crafts, games, exercise and musical activities.
- RSVP for an extravagant night out at dinner and the symphony, or change into your sportswear for stadium food and a Jazz game.
These are just a few of the experiences that are available to our residents daily at Beacon Crest Senior Living of Draper.